Sonntag, 6. März 2011

Bags I like, found at ly.st

Hey Guys

These are some Bags I really, really like. I found them at a page I just discovered yesterday evening: ly.st.
That's what they write about themselfes at their homepage "Lyst lets you follow your favorite fashion designers and stylists to find out what’s inspiring them - or create your own Lyst and start setting trends! "

Maybe I share soon some shoes and clothes I like.


Have a nice day! :-)





Miss Budd Shoe printed bag:



RED Valentino Bow Tote:



See by Chloé Square Shop Bag in Black:



Paul Smith L1314 multi polyester bag tote: (also suitable as a weekender)



Givenchy Large Pandora Bag: (totally in love with this model!)



A'n'd shoe clutch bag: (OOMMGGG!!!)



Burberry smoke check acrossbody bag:




The Herschel Supply Co study:



Paul Smith mini engine shoulder bag:




Alexander Wang Rocco bag:





Lisa

You can find me on Bloglovin', YouTube, Facebook, fashiolosta and Lookbook.nu.
Don't miss the Giveaway!!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Really nice!! Specially the first one.
    http://soyfrivolita.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful blog! Love it!


    http://shopaholicoujo.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen