Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011

Look of the Day: I'm pink today + song




Hey guys!

Yesterday, after ice skating with school (instead of regular lessons!), I went shopping with a classmate and bought this short, fluffy, pink pullover.
Again in school today my mostly male classmates said things like "Wasnt it available in your size?!" "Maaan, thats pink" and so on. But I still like it, even if its a bit scratchy . .

To this sond I was listening almost the whole day. Do you like it, too?
(I Blame Coco - Selfmachine)



Now some pictures, worn this new pullover with a white shirt underneath and skinny jeans/Chucks.












Pullover: Fishbone, bought at New Yorker
Shirt: Basics, H&M
Jeans: Squin Jeans, H&M
Shoes: Converse 'One Star' Chucks Blue

xoxo Lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen